Pleased to meet you! Let us introduce ourselves.
Spinlife, Spinoff of the University of Padua, offers public and private organisations strategic and operational support focused on strategic environmental management and sustainability matters.
As a Spinoff, it creates a bridge between academia and business activities by disseminating new scientific management approaches, developed from innovative research, which have a positive impacts on industrial activities, the territory, and the competitiveness of companies.
The group operates in the following macro-areas:
- Life Cycle Assessment studies
- Product and organisational certifications
- Strategic services for corporate sustainability
- Carbon Neutrality
- Research and innovation on environmental issues
- Environmental management of organisations and territory
Our team is multidisciplinary and multi-skilled. We have competences ranging from engineering to statistics, from environmental science to law. Together we coordinate projects that require different skills and backgrounds.
The adoption of the scientific approach, a passion for the environment, the desire to explore new avenues and to work together with clients and colleagues, creativity and enthusiasm are the characteristics that our team members have in common.
Do you think you have these characteristics?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Join us! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- Innovative and challenging projects
- Young and dynamic environment
- Training courses
- Growing company
- Flexible working hours, smartworking
What we ask for
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work in teams
- Willingness to deal with customers and suppliers