Il nostro strumento per il calcolo dei parametri ESG (Environmental, Social Our calculator for ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) criteria: we have created software that financial institutions can use to assess the ESG performances of companies and investments reliably, transparently and efficiently
We can help your financial institution to use our ESG Tool or improve your current method of assessing the sustainability criteria of an investment.
ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) evaluation is playing an increasingly central role on the finance scene in Europe and worldwide. All financial institutions have introduced evaluation systems that provide information about the sustainability of investments. However, many of the tools in the market are inadequate and fail to take into account a number of factors. Consequently, they do not produce reliable data about the performance of investments on the environmental, social and governance fronts. This means that investors are in danger of using their funds inefficiently, thus reducing the profitability and positive impacts of their investments.
Thanks to our research, we have developed software that can improve ESG evaluations and make them more reliable, transparent and efficient. Our ESG Tool can be used to carry out better and more granular assessments of environmental, social and governance criteria, so investors can count on more precise and accurate data. All of this can be done without having a negative impact on efficiency. Constant updates of values can be made to reflect market developments. Standards such as GRI standards, ISO 14000, ISO 26000 and ISO 37000 have been adopted in order to develop a solid, transparent and globally recognized selection of indicators.
This ensures that it is possible to make investments that are not only profitable but also sustainable, helping the world of finance to become a driving force behind ecological transition.
Our service is structured as follows:
- Assessment of the current ESG tool: Assessment of the current evaluation method for ESG criteria and identification of opportunities for improvement. Identification of the objectives of the project and the granularity of the information required.
- Improving the ESG criteria: We carry out an assessment with the aim of improving the current evaluation system for ESG indicators. Alternatively, we can fully implement our ESG Tool and your financial institution can use our tried and tested metrics.
- Maintenance and updates: We provide maintenance and updates to the tool. The ESG criteria may need to be updated over time, following market developments. Consequently, our role is to keep your system of ESG indicators up to date so that its efficiency and efficacy are not compromised. To this end, further criteria and indicators can be added if necessary. In addition, the input data can be updated on a weekly basis, so that they always reflect the latest market developments.
Adopting better ESG metrics brings numerous benefits for financial institutions:
- Solidity: More comprehensive, reliable and transparent assessments of the ESG performances of companies or investments.
- Simplicity: The system is easy to read and it allows a number of different investments to be compared effectively.
- Flexibility: It is easy to integrate with the current assessment methods, highly scalable and can always be updated with new criteria and values.
- Updates: It is constantly updated with the latest market standards and developments.
- Made to measure: We can develop a tool that is tailor-made to cater to your specific needs and requirements.
- Innovation: It boasts innovative features that make it unique and more reliable, such as the adoption of GRI and LCA criteria.