Individually tailored business consulting services for organizations in the public and private sectors in the field of energy management systems (ISO 50001:2011 – Energy management systems – Requirements with guidance for use)
Take an approach to managing your company that minimizes energy costs and environmental impacts.
Introducing and implementing an energy management system that complies with the requirements of the ISO 50001:2018 international standard (Energy management systems – Requirements with guidance for use) enables organizations to monitor and keep under control their energy use and consumption, while also maximizing the energy savings they can make with efficiency measures in their projects. In Italy, developing a system that complies with the ISO 50001 standard also helps companies to meet the requirements of Legislative Decree 102 of 2014.
Our service is structured as follows:
- Studying and measuring: we conduct critical analyses of the business contexts of our clients, then use them to draw up effective energy policies and set specific improvement objectives, with regular checks to see if they have been achieved.
- Innovating and implementing: we develop the procedures required to ensure that the system is streamlined and easy to put into practice for the individual departments of companies. We show the utmost attention to detail in every single aspect, so that certification of conformity with ISO 50001:2018 (Energy management systems – Requirements with guidance for use) can be earned. During this stage, we also monitor measures taken in compliance with energy legislation and demonstrate conformity with it.
- Improving and certifying: we provide consulting services for clients working towards ISO 50001:2018 (Energy management systems – Requirements with guidance for use) certification and managing relations with assessment organizations or competent bodies.
- Communicating: we put into practice an active external communication process and publish data and information about energy performance for stakeholders.
The main benefits of developing a business management system that is recognized by the market and complies with ISO 50001:2018 (Energy management systems – Requirements with guidance for use) are as follows:
- Certification that is directly accepted in target markets and enables businesses to provide their customers and stakeholders with assurances about the quality and sustainability of their products.
- It maximizes the efficiency opportunities in the management of energy, which is one of the expenses with the biggest impact on the financial statements of organizations.
- In terms of savings and efficiency, it ensures that you meet the requirements of Italian Legislative Decree 102 of 2014 with regard to Energy Audits.
- You can take part in the growing number of public calls for tenders that list certification of management systems among their requirements, such as Minimum Environmental Criteria.