Individually tailored business consulting services for organizations in the public and private sectors in the field of social responsibility management systems (SA 8000:2014 – Social Accountability, and ISO 26000:2010 – Guidance on social responsibility)
Take an approach to managing your company that minimizes negative social impacts and improves your public image in the market.
Introducing and implementing a social responsibility management system that complies with the requirements of the SA 8000:2014 international standard (Social Accountability System) and is in line with ISO 26000:2010 (Guidance on social responsibility) enables organizations to demonstrate that they take a responsible approach to society and the environment, and that they respect human rights and workers’ rights.
Our service is structured as follows:
- Studying and measuring: we conduct critical analyses of the contexts of our clients, then use them to establish an effective operational framework and draw up specific improvement objectives for the social responsibility of each organization that we assist and how it is perceived from outside, with regular checks to see if they have been achieved.
- Innovating and implementing: we develop the procedures required to ensure that the system is streamlined and easy to put into practice for the individual departments of companies. We show the utmost attention to detail in every single aspect, so that certification of conformity with SA 8000:2014 (Social Accountability System) can be provided.
- Improving and certifying: we provide support for clients working towards SA 8000:2014 (Social Accountability System) certification by an independent, competent certification body with accreditation from SAI (Social Accountability International) for the purpose.
- Communicating: we put into practice an active external communication process and publish data and information about the performance of our clients.
The main benefits of developing a management system that is recognized by the market and complies with SA 8000:2014 (Social Accountability) are as follows:
- Certification that is directly accepted in national and international target markets.
- It provides assurances about your company’s social responsibility and thus increases your brand value and enhances your image among stakeholders.
- It maximizes the efficiency opportunities in the management of processes with an impact on social responsibility, such as avoiding all use of child labour and forced labour, dedication to occupational health and safety, respect for freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, and rejection of all forms of discrimination.