Individually tailored business consulting services for organizations in the public and private sectors in the field of occupational health and safety management systems (ISO 45001 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements with guidance for use)
Take a management approach in your company that minimizes the risk of work-related injury and ill health.
Introducing and implementing an occupational health and safety management system that complies with the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018 international standard (Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements with guidance for use) enables organizations to monitor all aspects and actions taken regarding activities performed in the workplace. In addition, developing a management system that complies with the ISO 45001 international standard can help companies to comply with national health and safety legislation, such as Italian Legislative Decree 231 of 2001.
Our service is structured as follows:
- Studying and measuring: we conduct critical analyses of the contexts of our clients, then use them to draw up effective occupational health and safety policies. We set specific improvement objectives and carry out regular checks to see if they have been achieved.
- Innovating and implementing: we develop the procedures required to ensure that the system is streamlined and easy to put into practice for the individual departments of companies. We show the utmost attention to detail in every single aspect, so that certification of conformity with ISO 45001 can be provided by independent bodies. During this stage, we also help our clients to monitor measures taken in compliance with health and safety legislation and demonstrate conformity with it.
- Improving and certifying: we provide support for clients working towards third-party certification of conformity with ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements with guidance for use) and help to manage relations with certification bodies.
- Communicating: we put into practice an active external communication process and publish data and information about the health and safety performance of our clients.
The main benefits of developing a management system that is recognized by the market and complies with the ISO 45001 international standard (Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements with guidance for use) are as follows:
- Certification that is directly accepted in target markets and enables our clients to minimize the risk of work-related injury and ill health.
- Maximizing the potential for efficiency in the management of health and safety processes and increasing control over them.
- You can take part in the growing number of public calls for tenders that list certification of health and safety management systems among their requirements.
- In Italy, it helps to ensure that you comply with the requirements of Legislative Decree no. 231 of 8 June 2001 (Administrative liability for offences).