Individually tailored business consulting services for organizations in the public and private sectors in the field of environmental management systems, in accordance with ISO 14001 (Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use), Regulation (EC) No 1221/2009 (EMAS III) and Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/1505 of 28 August 2017 amending Annexes I, II and III to Regulation (EC) No 1221/2009
Business management with the aim of minimizing environmental impacts and wasting of resources.
Introducing and implementing an environmental management system that complies with the requirements of the ISO 14001 international standard (ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use) or the European EMAS Regulation (EMAS III Regulation No 1221/2009 and Regulation 2017/1505) enables organizations to monitor and keep under control their various interactions with the environment and inform their stakeholders about their environmental performances.
Our service is structured as follows:
- Studying and measuring: we conduct critical analyses of the contexts of our clients, then use them to draw up effective environmental policies. We set specific improvement objectives and carry out regular checks to see if they have been achieved.
- Innovating and implementing: we develop the procedures required to ensure that the environmental management system is streamlined and easy to put into practice for the individual departments of companies. We show the utmost attention to detail in every single aspect, so that certificates of conformity can be provided by independent bodies. During this stage, we also monitor measures taken in compliance with environmental legislation and demonstrate conformity with it.
- Improving and certifying: we provide consulting services for clients working towards ISO 14001 certification (ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use) and EMAS Registration (EMAS III Regulation No 1221/2009 and Regulation 2017/1505), while also managing relations with assessment organizations or competent bodies. For example, we provide support for EMAS registration not only during verification by a certification body but also during the visit by the Regional Environmental Protection Agency (or equivalent body in your country).
- Communicating: we put into practice an active external communication process and publish data and information about performance and environmental matters. In terms of the EMAS regulation, we help our clients to draw up Environmental Declarations that do everything possible to highlight their commitment to environmental issues.
The main benefits of developing an environmental management system that is recognized by the market and complies with ISO 14001 (ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use) and/or the EMAS regulation (EMAS III Regulation No 1221/2009 and Regulation 2017/1505) are as follows:
- Certification/registration that is directly accepted in the market and enables businesses to provide their customers and stakeholders with assurances about the quality and sustainability of their products.
- The introduction of management models that are developed to suit specific needs and characteristics, in order to maximize the opportunities for efficiency when it comes to managing environmental matters (such as waste, emissions, and effluents) and saving resources (such as energy, raw materials, and water).
- You can take part in the growing number of public calls for tenders that list certification of management systems among their requirements, such as Minimum Environmental Criteria.